Lakeland Central School District
Dear Students, Families, Staff, and Community Members of the Lakeland CSD,
Welcome to the District Guidance page. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive site that serves as a resource for your family as you navigate the middle and high school years.
Academic and social pressures often compel students to seek professional counseling and guidance in the safety of their school environment. As school counselors we have the unique responsibility of advocating for all students and provide support in a variety of ways through Direct Student Services (interactions between school counselors and students), Indirect Student Services (provided on behalf of students), and Responsive Services (designedto meet students’ immediate needs and concerns) – making a difference, one student at a time!
Thank you for visiting our web page and we look forward to working with all our families during these exciting and memorable years.
Frank Accetta, District Director of Guidance and Counseling
Lucy Schuka, Secretary to District Director of Guidance and Counseling
Mr. Accetta comes to Lakeland from the Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery CSD as an Assistant Principal. Additionally, he has 15 years of experience as a school counselor at all grade levels (K-12) and is retired from the US Army Reserves.
- Mr. Accetta’s Linkedin Profile, click here
- 2018-2019 Program of Studies
- Lakeland High School Class of 2019 Scheduling Assembly
- Lakeland High School Class of 2020 Scheduling Assembly
- Lakeland High School Class of 2021 Scheduling Assembly
- Family Connection (LHS) – click here
- Family Connection (WPHS) –click here
- Guest Log-In: Choose your high school above and select "I'm a guest" once in Family Connection
6th x. 39958
7th x. 39959
8th x. 39950
Tweets by lcsdguidance
Follow us on...