Lakeland Central School District
Welcome to the District Guidance page. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive site that serves as a resource for your family as you navigate the middle and high school years. Though high school and post-secondary planning are important aspects of our daily responsibilities, it is important to note the unique responsibilities school counselors and guidance staff have as advocates for all our students. Many of our greatest successes will never be known as we provide critical support and guidance in their social and emotional journey - making a difference, one student at a time.
Frank Accetta, District Director of Guidance and Counseling
Lucy Schuka, Secretary to District Director of Guidance and Counseling
Bio: Mr. Accetta comes to Lakeland from the Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery CSD as an Assistant Principal. Additionally, he has 15 years of experience as a school counselor at all grade levels (K-12) and is retired from the US Army Reserves.
|Lakeland High School||Walter Panas High School|
Upcoming College Fairs
- October 18th: Southern Westchester College Conference, Westchester County Center; 6:30-9:00 pm, click here
- October 19th: Northern Westchester College Conference, Yorktown HS; 6:30-9:00 pm, click here
Save the Date
- Senior College & Career Night: Walter Panas HS; 10/4 @ 7 pm
- Navigating High School for Grades 9 & 10: Lakeland HS; 10/12 @ 7 pm and Walter Panas HS; 10/26 @ 7 pm
- College Night for Juniors: Lakeland Copper-Beech; 11/15 @ 7 pm – This is a combined event for both Lakeland & Walter Panas High Schools
6th x. 39958
7th x. 39959
8th x. 39950
Tweets by lcsdguidance
Follow us on...