LCBMS Important Updates November 17
We wanted to reach out and provide some important updates for the upcoming week:
I. Reports Cards are now available through Lakeland's Home Access Center, or by clicking the following link: https://hac.lhric.org/HomeAccess?SiteCode=lakLakeland
II. Below are links for support in navigating Home Access Center:
III. As a reminder, Picture Day for our fully remote students will take place tomorrow,
• Students can check in at the front desk any time between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM.
• Only students will be permitted in the building. Parents/Guardians may wait for the students at the front desk.
• If you choose to have your child's picture taken on 11/18, class period absences will be excused. Please email your child's teacher prior to the missed class period.
• Pictures do not need to be ordered before or even on Picture Day. They can be ordered afterwards. The most important thing is to get a picture taken.
• Below is the website and LCBMS code for ordering:
Prepay code: 8B2T7Z3S
• If you have any questions, please reach out to Mark Henkels at email@example.com or Jason Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• 6th Remote Learners can also pick up materials for the second quarter beginning tomorrow, 11/18 through Tuesday, 11/24 from 8:30 am-4:15 pm each day. If your child is coming in to have their photos taken tomorrow, they will be given their materials upon arrival. Otherwise, you may stop in at any other time through Tuesday. 7th and 8th grade pickup will be done on a future date.
IV. Annually, the Lakeland Central School District conducts an Emergency Management Early Dismissal Drill to provide practice to staff and students in case of an emergency. This year Lakeland has scheduled the drill for Tuesday, November 24th. Students will be dismissed 15 minutes early allowing the building to practice their evacuation procedures
V. Tech Support
• LCBMS has created a "Technology Help" page which is updated on an ongoing basis to assist students families navigate technological obstacles throughout the year. The page includes a password reset form, frequently asked questions, as well as multiple links to support the navigation of Google classroom. The “Technology Help” link is as follows: http://www.lakelandschools.org/copperbeech/school_information/technology_support.php
Have a great evening!