Bids and RFPs
IF THERE IS A SCHOOL CLOSING THE DAY OF THE BID OPENING DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER OR AN EMERGENCY, THE BID OPENING WILL BE ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AT THE SAME TIME.
The Board of Education of Lakeland Central School District invites the submission of sealed bids for:
Bid # 18-18 Administration Building, Paving Improvements March 15, 2018 @2:00 PM EST
The Board of Education of Lakeland Central School District invites the submission of Request for Proposals for:
None at this time.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or later needs to be installed on the computer to view and print the online bids and their specifications. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Please reference bid instructions included at the beginning of each bid specification.
- A signed Bidder Certification (last page of "Notice to Bidders" section) must be included with the completed bid specifications.
- Please supply at least 3 references with contact information.
- If you are not able to access the online bid or require a hard copy, contact Ann Consolo via email at email@example.com or phone 914-245-1700 ext. 218. A copy of the bid and specifications will be mailed to the specified address or can be obtained at the Lakeland Central School District, Business Office, 1086 East Main Street, Shrub Oak, NY 10588.
- The Board of Education reserves the right to accept or reject any part of/or all of any bids and to award contracts by entire parts, groups, sections or combination.
- In order to ensure the bid is placed at the proper bid opening, a hard copy of the bid must be submitted in a sealed envelope plainly marked with the Bid #, Bid Title, and the Bid Date Opening no later than the required bid date and time.
- Bids will be accepted until the time and date listed above at the Lakeland Central School District, Business Office, 1086 East Main Street, Shrub Oak, NY 10588, Attention: Ann Consolo, at which time and place the bids will be publicly opened.
- Please confirm the delivery schedule with the carrier of your choice.
- Bids cannot be accepted via Fax or Email.